P3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pandora P. Halliwell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Pandora P. Halliwell Empty
PostSubject: Pandora P. Halliwell   Pandora P. Halliwell EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:53 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R

Name: *coughs* Sophia*ends coughs*
How you found Charmed P3: Paige/Paityn told me about it plus Potter's Army
Any other characters on P3: only Pandora but making another soon! Wink

••Who am I to not be known?
PandoraPenelopeHalliwell
♦️♦️I am a [color=crimson](girl)color] and i am about (15) You can contact me(email/pm)I currently live in the ---central time.

••''Let Me Tell You Something Here...

Interests: Reading, doing spells, using her powers, who she is, writing poems, shopping, dancing.

Fears: losing her loved ones, snakes(been scared of them since she was little), going evil, losing her powers, never seeing her loved ones again.

Addictions: chocolate, reading, adventures, learning new things, doing spells

If Other, what is it?:

••''My Once Upon a time...

Family: Phoebe Halliwell-Mother, Coop- farhter, Paityn Halliwell- sister, Piper Halliwell-Aunt, Phoebe Matthews-Aunt, and all the others Halliwells and stuff! Wink

Description:

[*code]{At least 1+ GOOD paragraphs, and Picture}[*/code]

Pandora P. Halliwell ROSALIE-HALE-rosalie-cullen-4784042-600-718
Pandora is stands about at 5'5 with blond curly blond hair that goes down to the middle of her back with brown eyes. Pandora has a hourglass like body which she gets from fighting demons and saving the world from evil. Pandora is a type of girl who will wear anything that she thinks is comfortable on her. Pandora wears any type of color BUT pink it's not really her color she's more of a blue type of girl. You will always catch Pandor wearing a necklace with her family crest around her neck as well as a ocket her mother gave her. Pandora isn't avbout fashion or looks but alot of people say she looks beautiful no matter what with her pale like skin. She tries to get a good tan every now and then but she fails to leading her to get sun burned.

Personality:

[*code]{At least 1+ GOOD Paragraphs}[*/code]

Pandora is a very sweet girl and very loyal to her friends and her familt and will do anything to protect them. Pandora is a very bright and clever girl, but never cross her for she will go all Halliwell anger on you! Pandora is very stubborn and likes having things her way or the highway. Pandora can always be very emotional at times and tends to lead her to have some serious breakdowns. Pandora can be very adventureous and loves doing new things to improve her magic ability which leads to trouble. Although Pandora is a bit of a troublemaker when she feels she needs to have alittle fun but she mainly a good-two-shoes as some call her. Pandora is a good student, a couple of times she gotten student of the month like her mother did a couple of times.

History:

[*code] {At least 2+ GOOD paragraphs}[*/code]

Pandora Penelope Halliwell was born by Phoebe Halliwell and Coop on April 13th 2010 on a warm spring day. When Pandora was young she did magic for the first time when she was six years old but of course it was all by accident of course that's when her mother realize she had the same powers as hers. Pandora was sent to Magic School to learn to control her powers with her sister Paityn. Over the years Pandora only had two powers which was Premonition and Empathy but as she gotten older she started getting one of her farther's power which is Teleportation which as always she gotten by accident when she thought of going home and she accidently got there!

When Pandora started getting her Prembition power it started out the same way as her mothers in black and white, but as years came by her premonitions become more vivid to where they become slightly colored and she can hear and feel what is going on and to hold her premonition longer. At the age of 13 she finally mastered it and able to do actually the same thing as her mother. Pandora is still working her empathy and is becoming slighty good at it, but she hasn't been able to tap others powers yet but she doesn't think she will ever do that but it maybe possible, being a Halliwell does make her powerful in her book. At the age of fifteen Pandora went back in time to find her sister Paityn and her cousin's because things are getting worse and she needed to find them before the war gotten worse then it already was. Although it took Pandora ages to come up with a proper spell for her to go back but she did manage to pull it off although it took alot out of her. It did take awhile for Pandora to find all her cousin's and her sister who didn't even know who she was. Explaining she was from the future and she needed there help for a major war was going on in the future they decided to help her which lead to peace once again in the world.
Pandora's is still working on her powers and is having help by her mother who has the same powers as her. Pandora hopes to master all her powers so she can become like her mother.

Goal or Dream: becoming as good as her mother and aunts, being a teacher at the magic school, getting down all three of her powers haven't gotten the Teleportation down yet,.

[*code] {A Brief Explanation 1+ GOOD sentence}[*/code]

Pandora fails at some of her powers for she is learning how to use them and control them, she hopes to become like or better then her mother and aunt. Her dream is to become a teacher at the magic school.

••'' Hey! I am not done yet...

Race: witch/ half cupid

[*code]Powers:[*/code] Empathy, Teleportation, Prembition

••'' Something is not quite done here...

*Brief example of Role Play:

[*code]{Can be an Example from another site.1+ GOOD Paragraphs}[*/code]

Sophia looked at Professor Wilson shocked. "But Professor, he haven't done anything wrong why punish him when he done nothing wrong?"Sophia asked him as she fought to keep her eyes her normal color. Honestly what kind of Professor was this calling people morons when he was a moron himself. God this professor was mean and cold hearted and Sophia didn't like that. "In my opinion he is already a moron."Sophia whipsered to Godric and Christabelle. She knew the professor couldn't possibly hear that for it was a soft quiet whisper that her, Godric and Christy could hear.

*Role Playing Experience in Years: I roleplayed on tons of Harry Potter sites, Twilight sites, Charmed sites for alittle over 2 years now.

Last edited by Pandora Halliwell on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paityn Halliwell

Paityn Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Pandora P. Halliwell   Pandora P. Halliwell EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:59 am

Accepted and I love how you pulled your post from pa on here! XD
Back to top Go down
Tommy Brightspark
Admin
Tommy Brightspark

PostSubject: Re: Pandora P. Halliwell   Pandora P. Halliwell EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:05 am

ROCK THE PA LOL <3<3<3<3<3<3 But i do need to know how she got back to the present sweet heart Smile
Back to top Go down
Paityn Halliwell

Paityn Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Pandora P. Halliwell   Pandora P. Halliwell EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:10 am

She's editing now brother dear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora P. Halliwell   Pandora P. Halliwell Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandora P. Halliwell
Page 1 of 1