P3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paityn 'Ladybug' Halliwell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paityn Halliwell

Paityn Halliwell

Paityn 'Ladybug' Halliwell Empty
PostSubject: Paityn 'Ladybug' Halliwell   Paityn 'Ladybug' Halliwell EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:04 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R

Name: Christy
How you found Charmed P3: Creator of site. Paige Halliwell
Any other characters on P3:Paige Halliwell

••Who am I to not be known?
Paityn 'Ladybug' Halliwell Ashley-greene-1169533
PaitynMarieHalliwell
♦️♦️I am a (girl/boy) and i am about 16 You can contact me(email/pm)I currently live in the ---Eastern time zone.

••''Let Me Tell You Something Here...

Interests:Boys
Magic
music
Martial Arts
Reading

Fears:Spiders
Drowning
closed spaces
the future
Heights

Addictions:Sex (Hey I'm the daughter of a cupid!)
reading
Practicing her powers
music
soda

If Other, what is it?:

••''My Once Upon a time...

Family:Mother: Phoebe Halliwell
Father: Coop
Name all your Siblings!
Pandora and Pamela Halliwell

Description:

Paityn is extremely pretty and doesn't look her age at all. If one didn't know any better she could easily pass for a girl in her twenties which has helped her out a lot with fake i.d.'s for her to get into clubs and such. She has deep chesnut brown hair and almost a charcol grey eyes with bright hints of blue into them. She's the same height as her mother.

Personality:

Paityn is a lot like her mother while in the same time a lot like her father. She believes in love and thinks wthout it the world would fall apart. She sees a lot of that in her parents and how they act towards each other. She also is a little shy at first around boys. She is extremely extroverted once you get to know her though.

History:
Paityn is from the future like her cousin's Chris and Wyatt. She has returned looking for them since the future has once again changed horribly. She grew up raised by her mother and father along with her two sisters. It has been rumored in the magical community that they are the next Charmed ones. And being three girls and born in the Warren line of witches there really isn't much dispute to that claim. However she has always tried to prove herself to be better at things than her cousins.

Goal or Dream:[/color]
Paityn's goal for now is to save the future that she is from. At the current point in time everyone but her sister's and cousin's have been killed and evil is overtaking the world and Darklighters have been attacking her cousins who are witch lighters.

••'' Hey! I am not done yet...

Race:Witch/Cupid

[*code]Powers:[*/code]
Teleportation (Which she inherited from her father)
Cryokenesis (Ice Breathing..a former charmed one ability from a past life)
Telekenesis
and all powers from a cupid ring

••'' Something is not quite done here...

*Brief example of Role Play:[/color]
Not doing this since I'm already a memeber

*Role Playing Experience in Years:[/color]I have been actually rping 7 years now but have only been on forum rp's for almost 5 years. I've been on all sites that range from harry potter to straight up fantasy.[/center]

Back to top Go down
Phoebe

Phoebe

Paityn 'Ladybug' Halliwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paityn 'Ladybug' Halliwell   Paityn 'Ladybug' Halliwell EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:18 am

Hmmm, looks alright Paityn; I suppose you would know best about the timeline shift thing and bringing in another character from the future, lolz!!

Approved =D ;D
Back to top Go down

Paityn 'Ladybug' Halliwell
Page 1 of 1